Pam has over 20 years experience in Quality, Reliability, Training, and Management. She has worked in several industries including, automotive, semiconductors, and data storage. She has held senior level and executive management positions.
Pam has built numerous programs from the ground up including, successful ISO programs, Corrective Ac-tion Processes, and Continuous Improvement Programs. These programs have resulted in annual savings averaging over $2M.
Her past training expertise includes certified trainer in 8D Methodology and FMEA. She joined Manufac-turer’s Edge in 2014 and has successfully delivered training in Lean Manufacturing topics and has devel-oped and delivered 8D methodology training with outstanding client feedback.
Areas of expertise include:
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Poka Yoke/Mistake Proofing
- Kaizen Lean Manufacturing, 5S
- Incoming inspection
- ISO 9000 / QS 9000 / ISO 14000
- Outgoing Audit
- Eight Discipline (8D) Problem Solving Methodology
- Process and Product Qualification
- Training and Certification
- Value Stream Mapping (VSM)
- B.S.E.E. – Youngstown State University
- Statistical and Quality coursework – University of Michigan and University of Northern Colorado including, DOE, linear regression, SPC, and QFD
- MBA coursework – University of Dallas
- Introduction to SQL – Accelebrate
- ISO9000 and QS9000 – certified auditor
- FMEA and 8D problem solving trainer – Ford certified