All organizations experience pain and they react to that pain based on the symptoms, but rarely do they have a systematic process to get to the root cause. That is why Manufacturer’s Edge created a program called Organizational Excellence (ORG X) that teaches companies how to transform their organization while engaging their most critical and expensive resource — their human capital — to make them process capable.
Organizational Excellence addresses the following topics:
- Why organizations fail at process improvement
- The five pinch points that cause pain in an organization
- When it is time to redesign your organization and how to engage the human capital to get exponential results
- The 5 attributes of a healthy organization
- How to assess your own company’s health
Headed up by Manufacturer’s Edge Director of Organizational Excellence, Shane Barber. Find out more about Shane.
Find out more about how ORG X can help your organization. Download and complete the interactive PDF Organizational Effectiveness Assessment form below. Once completed, please save (or scan) and email this PDF back to your Manufacturer’s Edge Regional Director (listed at the bottom of the form) who will contact you shortly to schedule a meeting and share the results with you.
Sumer Sorensen-Bain and Shane Barber Introduce ORG X on Connect and Collaborate
Back to top