Partners and suppliers benefit from a strategic session that promotes communication, collaboration and an alignment with tiers above and/or tiers below. By incorporating a strategic plan, suppliers are able to mitigate risk and create value for customers. Be it the pursuit of a new market or the goal of acquiring additional market share, suppliers will benefit from an increased competitive edge as a result of this session.
OBJECTIVES OF THE PROGRAM
The goal for the Supply Chain Strategy: Partner Engagement is to improve the supply chain results and performance by developing and synchronizing a plan that aims to reach the tier 1 manufacturers’ overall goals.
THIS WORKING SESSION IS COMPRISED OF THE FOLLOWING KEY EDUCATIONAL ITEMS
- Understand the correlation between supply chain optimization and strategic alignment
- Assess current supplier alignment
- Supply chain fundamentals
- A brief introduction to Constraint Theory
- A three round executive education supply chain game
- Explain OEM/host supply chain strategy
- Understand their role in the overall value chain and the impact/interaction that we have on other members of the supply chain
- Develop strategies and tactics to improve performance of suppliers.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
Supply chain partners will be identified based on the initial working session.
The Partner Strategy is intended for all members of the chain based on a holistic view of the entire supply chain.
WHAT WILL YOU GAIN
A better understanding of your role in the supply chain and how you may contribute to reaching the goals of the top tier, thereby increasing value to the customer.